FSSC 22000 Version 5 Certification starts and Niall Services Provides Certification and Consultants in India.• FSSC 22000 Version 5 international and independent standards such as ISO 22000, ISO 9001, ISO/TS 22003 and technical specifications for sector specific Pre-Requisite Programs (PRPs), such as ISO/TS 22002-1.
FSSC 22000 - Version 5 has 3 required components.
1. ISO 22000:2018 common framework across entire supply chain.
2. Sector Specific Pre-Requisite Programs (PRPs) ISO/TS 22002-1.
3. Additional Specific Requirement of FSSC 22000 – Version 5, to provide consistency, integrity and governance.
Where is it applicable?
22000 Standard can be applied to a broad spectrum of organizations of any size of complexity in food manufacturing. This program is designed for food manufacturers who supply or plan to supply their products to major food retailers or major branded food companies.
Those manufacturers certified against ISO 22000 will only need a review on additional requirements in order to meet the FSSC 22000 certification scheme. Any organization with an existing food safety program such as GMP or HACCP, can use such program as a platform and incorporate the elements of the combined ISO 22000 and PAS 220 into their existing system.
The organization willing to export to US and Canada shall have to be certified for FSSC 22000. The certified organization will be uploaded on FSSC22000 website which is an added credibility for food exporters.
• FSSC 22000 is specifically designed for food manufacturers. The scheme is intended for the audit and certification of the food safety management system of food manufacturers that process or manufacture:
1. Perishable animal products, excluding slaughtering and pre-slaughtering (i.e. meat, poultry, eggs, dairy and fish products);
2. Perishable vegetal products (i.e. fresh fruits and fresh juices, preserved fruits, fresh vegetables, preserved vegetables)
3. Products with long shelf life at ambient temperature (i.e. canned products, biscuits, snacks, oil, drinking water, beverages, pasta, flour, sugar, salt)
4. (Bio) chemical products for food manufacturing (i.e. vitamins additives and bio-cultures) but excluding technical and technological aids.
•FSSC 22000 – Version 5 Implementation Benefits: -• Organizational commitment towards Food Safety
• develop internal system about Food Safety Hazard and Risk from process and product
• Develop Food Safety Monitoring Plan covering stages of inspections required to control manufacturing or service delivery process to eliminate, reduce or control health hazards and food safety risks from physical, chemical & microbiological contamination.
• Increase consumer confidence, community faith and stake holder confidence
• Reduce legal obligation related to product, service delivery such as Food Safety and Standards FSSAI Act, FSS Rules, Food Safety & Standard Rules.
• Global market access in terms of export and global recognition
• Independent of personal competency and high reliability on Food Safety Management System.
• Reduce Product Recall, Reduce Product Withdrawal, Reduce Non-Conformances, Reduce re-process, Reduce Legal Non-Compliances,
• Legal Compliance of Schedule 4 Compliance of FSSAI, FSSAI license conditions, FSSAI Inspection
• Pre-Requisite Program, Operational PRP, Hazard Risk Evaluation, CCP Determination, HACCP Plan, Validation Plan, Verification Plan
• Food Safety concerned organizational approach
• Reduce Legal Obligation and compliance inspections.
What we do?
We, at Niall Services offer a broad spectrum of services pertaining to FSSC 22000 – Version 5 standard through its globally proven and well-defined methodology. We aid our clients with:
• Gap Analysis
• Awareness Training
• Hazard and risk analysis
• Implementation, documentation design and finalization
• Internal auditor training
• Management Review Meeting
• Implementation Review
• Pre-assessment Audit
• Stage 1 – Certification Audit
• Stage 2 – Certification Audit
• ISO 22000 / HACCP certification award
• Continual System Improvement
•Training:-Niall offer’s a customized training programme on FSSC 22000 – Version 5 for
1. FSSC 22000 – Version 5 - Awareness on implementation and documentation requirements
2. FSSC 22000 – Version 5 - Internal Auditor training