ISO 14001 / ISO 14001:2015 Consultants in India
“We offer Consultation, Training, & Certification Processing and Gap Analysis for the businesses determined for ISO 14001 Certification”
The international ISO 14001standards helps you in reducing your organization’s environmental impact whilst helping it grow. By putting environmental management at the heart of your organizational operations, this ISO certification helps you achieve sustainable success.
This international standard applies to those environmental aspects which an organization identifies as the ones which can be controlled by it and the ones it can influence. This standard does not itself state any specific environmental performance criteria. It is simply aimed at ensuring and certifying that an organization, through its operations, is not damaging the environment.
What is ISO 14001?
It is an internationally accepted and reputed standard which outlines the requisites for putting an effective environmental standard management system in place. It si specifically designed to ensure that businesses maintain their commercial success without overlooking their environmental responsibilities. Today every organization is indulging with “Go Green” initiatives and trying to reduce its carbon footprint, but by getting certified as per ISO 14001 standard it can achieve success while significantly reducing any adverse impacts of this growth on the environment.
An ISO 14001 system provides you the framework that allows you to effectively meet your customer expectations whilst satisfying all the regulatory or legal requirements.
Benefits of ISO 14001
- Better environmental management enforced by this standard aids you in considerably reducing your energy consumption and waste generation
- It supports you to confidently prepare for the ever changing business landscape.
- It helps you in improving your organizational efficiency and cut the costs associated with running the business
- It helps you successfully meet all the legal obligations pertaining to environmental protection and energy use, that in turn aids you in winning the trust of your customers and stakeholders
- It demonstrates your compliance to expand your business by taking fruitful opportunities
Which organizations should consider ISO 14001 certification?
- Single location organizations to large multinational firms
- Companies hailing from manufacturing and engineering niches
- Service and process industries
- The supplier companies serving the Original equipment manufacturers
- Low risk service companies to high risk organizations
What we offer?
We, at Niall Services offer consultation, training, and certification processing and gap analysis for the organizations striving for ISO 14001 certification or related requirements. We offer our services in several areas and regions including Vapi, Surat, Rajkot, Vadodara, Baroda, Ahmadabad, Pune, Mumbai, Ankleshwar, Bangalore, Kuwait, UAE, China, Japan, France, UK, Europe and Canada and many more.
We offer a wide range of customized training programs related to ISO 14001 certifications to suit the specific requisites of the customers. These include:
- Customized workshops on the Aspect – Impact identification for the industry you are indulged with.
- ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training
- ISO 14001 Awareness Training on Documentation Requirements and Implementation
ISO 14001:2015: The Environmental Management Standard
ISO 14001, the world's most popular environmental management standard, revised and published
ISO 14001, the global benchmark for environmental management, has now been revised and officially published.
Why is ISO 14001 being revised?
All ISO standards are reviewed every five years to determine if a revision is necessary to keep it current and relevant for the marketplace. ISO 14001:2015 will respond to latest trends and ensure it is compatible with other management system standards, such as ISO 9001.
What are the main changes to the standard?
The new version includes a requirement to understand the organization’s context in order to better manage risk, with more emphasis made on leaders within organizations to promote environmental management. In addition, there is a shift towards improving environmental performance as well as improving the management system.