ISO 22000:2018 / FSMS CONSULTANTS IN INDIA
“We possess extensive experience and expertise within the food processing industry”
ISO 22000:2018 (FSMS) (Food Safety Management System) is an ISO-based robust and internationally accepted certification scheme aimed at auditing and certifying the food safety in the entire food supply chain. This standard lucidly defines the requisites of a food safety management system covering all the companies associated with the food chain from “farm to fork”. Our team of professionals is highly proficient in providing the consultation, training, gap analysis and implementation of ISO 22000:2018 standard. We also possess great expertise in conducting hazard analysis programs along with the development of effective food safety management systems whilst incorporating them seamlessly into the overall management activities of your organization. We can also integrate your ISO 22000:2018 implementation program with ISO 9001:2015 to enhance the effectiveness of your organization.
What is ISO 22000:2018?
This international standard clearly specifies the requisites for a food safety management system on the basis of a rigorous combination of sound food safety management programs, intercompany communication and the implementation of HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) principles in identifying all the potential food safety hazards.
Scope of ISO 22000:2018 Standards:This standard can be used for auditing and certifying the food safety management systems of an enterprise associated with the food chain, or indulged with the processing or manufacturing of:
1. Perishable animal products including poultry, eggs, meat & fish products
2. Perishable fruits and vegetable products including fresh & preserved fruits & vegetables, fresh juices, Dairy Products
3. Eatables with long shelf life including Bakery Products, snacks, canned products, drinking water, oil, salt, sugar, beverages and many more
4. Bio-chemical or chemical manufacturing including vitamins, bio-cultures and additives
5. Manufacturing of feed and food for animals
6. Food packaging manufacturing
What we do?
We, at Niall Services offer a broad spectrum of services pertaining to ISO 22000:2018 standard through its globally proven and well defined methodology. We aid our clients with:1. Gap Analysis
2. Awareness Training
3. Hazard and risk analysis
4. Implementation, documentation design and finalization
5. Internal auditor training
6. Management Review Meeting
7. Implementation Review
8. Pre-assessment Audit
9. Stage 1 – Certification Audit
10. Stage 2 – Certification Audit
11. ISO 22000 / HACCP certification award
12. Continual System Improvement
iso 22000:2018 standard implementation benefits• Conformance to Legal and Regulatory Requirements
• Provide recognition throughout the supply chain as single standard approach to Food Safety
• Compliance with the Codex HACCP principles.
• Access to new markets through inclusion in the database of certified suppliers.
• Increase profits by aligning your products to retailer/consumer requirements.
• Improves the SAFETY and QUALITY of your product
• Demonstrates sustainable production and manufacturing best practices
• The ability to reduce the number and frequency of inconsistent and costly audits.
• Systematic management of prerequisite programs.
• Vulnerabilities analysis to evaluate threats to food safety.
• Dynamic communication on food safety issues with suppliers, customers, regulators and other interested parties.
• A systematic and proactive approach to identification of food safety hazards and development and Implementation of control measures.
• Customer Confidence, Satisfaction and TRUST
• Clear responsibilities and authorities agreed for all staff
• Improved use of time and resources
• Greater CONSISTENCY and TRACEABILITY of products and services
• Level of Assurance in Organisational QUALITY
• Organisational PROFITABILITY
• Ability to Differentiate Organization for Competitive Advantage
• Organisational Credibility & Reputation.