ISO 28000 Certification
ISO 28000:2007 specifies the requirements for a security management system, including those aspects critical to security assurance of the supply chain. Security management is linked to many other aspects of business management. Aspects include all activities controlled or influenced by organizations that impact on supply chain security. These other aspects should be considered directly, where and when they have an impact on security management, including transporting these goods along the supply chain.
ISO 28000:2007 is applicable to all sizes of organizations, from small to multinational, in manufacturing, service, storage or transportation at any stage of the production or supply chain that wishes to:
• establish, implement, maintain and improve a security management system;
• assure conformance with stated security management policy;
• demonstrate such conformance to others;
• seek certification/registration of its security management system by an Accredited third-party Certification Body; or
• make a self-determination and self-declaration of conformance with ISO 28000:2007.
There are legislative and regulatory codes that address some of the requirements in ISO 28000:2007.
It is not the intention of ISO 28000:2007 to require duplicative demonstration of conformance.
Organizations that choose third party certification can further demonstrate that they are contributing significantly to supply chain security.
Request for Quotation
- ISO 9001:2008 / ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2004 / ISO 14001:2015
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 / ISO - DIS 45001 / ISO 45001:2018
- ISO/TS 16949
- AS 9100
- ISO 13485
- ISO 50001/EN 16001
- ISO 22000 / ISO 22000:2018
- FSSC 22000 / FSSC 22000-Version 5
- BRC / BRC-loP
- ISO 20000
- ISO 27001
- SSAE 16
- PCI - DSS
- NABL/ISO/IEC 17011
- RBI Cyber Security Policy for Urban Co. op. Bank
- SEBI Cyber Security & Cyber Resilience framework
- Fair trade Certification
- SA8000 Certification
- USFDA Registration
- ISO 10002
- BS 25999-BCMS
- ISO 28000
- BS 11000
- RJC Certification Consultancy
- AS6081 / AS 6081