OCCUPATIONAL, HEALTH AND SAFETY (OHSAS)Course Introduction
It is essential that all managerial and non-managerial workmen are made fully aware of the hazards at workplace and the risks arising out of these hazards to the Safety of employees as well to the organization and methods to control them. It is also important that all employees are fully made aware of the applicable laws of the land and their provisions as applicable to their area of operations and consequences of not complying with the requirements. Formal training of employees is the right step in this direction.
Who Should Attend?
All those with responsibility to implement, maintain and improve an OH&SMS according to the ISO 45001 standard must attend this course.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of Occupational Health & Safety management systems against ISO 45001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable. All references in this document to ISO standards are to the current versions unless stated otherwise.
Participants will be assessed throughout the course for punctuality, presentation skills, interactive approach, involvement, role-play, daily tests etc. and finally through a written examination (open book) at the end of the course.
Delegates who complete this ISO 45001 Lead Auditor (OHSAS) Training course successfully will satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as a Certificated OH&SMS auditor. It is valid all over the world.
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training is 5-day program as per given below content.
Note – Due to COVID 19 / CORONA Lockdown situation, we offer Virtual ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training / Online ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training / web-based ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training / Webinar based ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training.
1. OH&S Management System Requirements – Context, Leadership, Support, Operation, Performance & Improvement
• OH&S Management principles
• Documentation requirements.
• High Level Structure and Transition guidelines.
2. Auditing Concepts
• Terms and definitions.
• Auditing principles.
• Types of audits and audit objectives.
3. Roles and Responsibility of Auditors
• Determination of auditor’s competence.
• Auditors and lead auditors’ responsibilities.
• Evaluation criteria and methods for evaluating auditors.
4. Planning an Audit
• Pre-audit planning and communication.
• Reviewing documentation.
• Developing an audit plan.
• Preparing checklists/working documents.
5. Conducting an Audit
• Opening meeting.
• Collecting objective/audit evidence.
• Effective interviewing techniques.
• Identifying and recording nonconformities.
6. Reporting Audit Results
• Conducting the closing meeting.
• Preparing and distributing the audit report.
7. Corrective Actions and Follow Up
• Corrective and Preventive actions.
• Follow up activities.
• Monitoring corrective actions.
8. ISO 45001 Registration
• Choosing a registrar.
• The registration processes.
• Surveillance audits.
9. Exercises/Role plays (50% of course time)
10. Written Examination
For further details and clarifications please Contact Us or Call Us on +91-99789 71691 or WhatsApp on +91-99786 71691 or e-Mail us firstname.lastname@example.org