ISO 9001:2015 Certification in India
“Niall Services is one of the leading quality assurance and management consulting firms based Ahmedabad in Gujarat, India, serving a global clientele.”
Niall Services provide highly distinguished ISO 9001: 2015 certification services though its team of skilled auditors offering a unique combination of local and international expertise. We provide expertise oriented ISO 9001:2015 certification training, implementation and documentation services not only in India but abroad as well including Ahmedabad, Vapi, Surat, Rajkot, Vadodara, Baroda, Pune, Mumbai, Ankleshwar, Bangalore, Kuwait, UAE, China, Japan, France, UK, Europe and Canada and many more.
“Niall Services is a leading ISO 9001:2015 certification consultant agency, service providers, ISO 9001:2015 training providers located at Ahmedabad in Gujarat India.”
ISO 9001:2015 Quality management system QMS certification is applicable to all kinds of manufacturing and service sectors. It applies to all kind of businesses.
ISO 9001:2015: The Global Quality Standard
ISO 9001:2015, the global benchmark for quality management, has now been revised and officially published.
According to the draft design specification, the revised standard should (among other things):
- Provide a stable core set of requirements for the next 10 years or more
- Remain generic, and relevant to all sizes and types of organization operating in any sector
- Maintain the current focus on effective process management to produce desired outcomes
- Take account of changes in quality management systems practices and technology since the last major revision in 2000
- Reflect changes in the increasingly complex, demanding and dynamic environments in which organizations operate.
- Facilitate effective organizational implementation and effective conformity assessment by first, second and third parties
- Use simplified language and writing styles to aid understanding and consistent interpretations of its requirements
Why is ISO 9001:2015 being revised?
All ISO standards are reviewed every five years to determine whether a revision is necessary to keep it current and relevant for the marketplace. ISO 9001:2015 will respond to the latest trends and be compatible with other management system standards, such as ISO 14001 (which has also been revised).
What are the main changes to the standard?
The new version follows a new, higher level structure to make it easier to use in conjunction with other management system standards, with increased attention given to risk.
What is the purpose / advantage of ISO 9001:2015 Quality management system QMS certification-registration?
Benefit to the Organization
ISO 9001:2015 Quality system enables an organization in developing, maintaining and continually improving “Quality, Customer & Improvement” focused work culture.
Organization adopted ISO 9001:2015 system with intention of improving itself always gets number of benefits.
Benefit to Processes / Practices
ISO 9001:2015 management system supports an organization in developing, maintaining and continually improving Quality Focused procedures aimed at principles of customer satisfaction & continual improvement. It focuses upon managing Risks of processes with respect to customer satisfaction, legal compliance and continual improvement.
Benefit to Employees
ISO 9001:2015 quality system enhances employee competence in terms of quality management principles which becomes a landmark in growth of employee’s career.
We are a team of certified lead auditors and engineers. Due to having engineering back ground we can understand technical aspects of products and processes quite easily. This helps in develpment and implementation of an effective quality management / quality focused system.
What are requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard ?
- Quality Policy.
- Quality Manual.
- Quality Objectives.
- Quality Plan.
- Design and development of products / services records.
- Manufacturing / provision of sevices records.
- Inspection / verification records of products / services.
- Infrastructure maintenance records.
- Supplier selection, evaluation records.
- Purchasing information records.
- Client feedback and client complaint records.
- Employee competence and training records.
- Internal audit, management review, document list, records list.
- Risk management.
- Performance Management.
All above documents shall be satisfactorily implementained, maintained and sustained in the organization.
Organizations interested in achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification in India and searching for ISO certification agencies, ISO certification bodies etc. in India can contact us. WE can help organization in achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification.