QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (QMS)Course Introduction
The success of an organization, the implementation of its products and services in the market, efficient internal procedures and a healthy economic status depends essentially on how quality can be consistently ensured, maintained and improved. Effective audits assist an organization to implement its Quality Management System in this spirit.
This 5-day course will be conducted by our experienced auditors, who have audited numerous organizations from diverse industries. The course will help the participants in understanding the requirements of the standard, as it is blended with tutor led sessions, case studies, role plays, exercises and assignments to impart the necessary knowledge and skills and to equip participants with the expertise to assess the Quality Management System of an organization and perform effective audits.
This course is a key requirement in becoming a registered Auditor / Lead Auditor. The calibre of an auditor is crucial to the effectiveness of any company’s audit team and ultimately to the success of the organization’s management system.
Who Should Attend?
1. Quality Head, Quality Managers, Consultants and Executives.
2. Individuals who want to become a registered ISO 9001:2008 lead auditor.
3. Quality professionals having experience in implementation, auditing and who have a role to play in the overall implementation of the Quality Management System.
1. To interpret the ISO 9001:2015 requirements (ten clauses) with regards to auditing perspective and understand the key changes in the international standard.
2. To understand the concept of Risk based thinking.
3. To understand the auditing principles, roles and responsibilities of an auditor / lead auditor and learning to plan, conduct and report the audit in accordance with ISO 19011:2011.
4. Undertake audit follow-up activities and understand the registration process of ISO 9001.
5. Equip personnel to conduct effective audits and to identify gaps within the existing Quality Management System vis-à-vis the requirements specified in ISO 9001:2015.
Participants will be assessed throughout the course for punctuality, presentation skills, interactive approach, involvement, role-play, daily tests etc. and finally through a written examination (open book) at the end of the course.
Successful completion of training personal gets the certification of Lead Auditor ISO 9001. It is valid all over the world.
QMS Lead Auditor Training is 5-day program as per given below content.
Note – Due to COVID 19 / CORONA Lockdown situation, we offer Virtual ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training / Online ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training / web-based ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training / Webinar based ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training.
1. Quality Concept, Process Approach and Key Changes
• Quality Management principles, quality concepts, PDCA and process approach.
• Background and ascendance of ISO 9000 series of standards.
• Quality Management System requirements and key differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015.
• Documentation requirements.
• High Level Structure and Transition guidelines.
2. Auditing Concepts
• Terms and definitions.
• Auditing principles.
• Types of audits and audit objectives.
3. Roles and Responsibility of Auditors
• Determination of auditor’s competence.
• Auditors and lead auditors’ responsibilities.
• Evaluation criteria and methods for evaluating auditors.
4. Planning an Audit
• Pre-audit planning and communication.
• Reviewing documentation.
• Developing an audit plan.
• Preparing checklists/working documents.
5. Conducting an Audit
• Opening meeting.
• Collecting objective/audit evidence.
• Effective interviewing techniques.
• Identifying and recording nonconformities.
6. Reporting Audit Results
• onducting the closing meeting.
• reparing and distributing the audit report.
7. Corrective Actions and Follow Up
• Corrective and Preventive actions.
• Follow up activities.
• Monitoring corrective actions.
8. ISO 9001 Registration
• Choosing a registrar.
• The registration processes.
• Surveillance audits.
9. Exercises/Role plays (50% of course time)
10. Written Examination
For further details and clarifications please Contact Us or Call Us on +91-99789 71691 or WhatsApp on +91-99786 71691 or e-Mail us firstname.lastname@example.org